Audio Editor Master 18.104.22.168 | 13.28 MB
Audio Editor Master is a professional digital audio editor; it allows you to perform various operations with audio file: cut, copy, and paste features (with unlimited undo functionality), mix tracks, or apply effects to recordings.
This program can not only record and play sounds but also import and export a wide range of supported audio files (WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG, etc.). Audio Editor Master offers a customizable spectrogram mode and a frequency-analysis window for audio-analysis applications.
- Digitize a sound recording and save it as supported formats.
- Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, level meter, etc.
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
- Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming.
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Mix Paste, Mix From File, Edit Channel).
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser,Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter, LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter, Peak EQ Filter).
- Insert noise or silence.
- Save an audio file as the other format.
- Use markers to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data.
- Add and edit extra information to your audio files (Album, Artist, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).