Parted Magic - package of tools to work with hard disk-based bootable CD Linux. Allows you to perform various operations on partitions and supports a large number of file systems.
The composition of Parted Magic includes the following programs:
* GParted - partition editor
* Partition Image - a tool for working with disk images
* TestDisk - Tool for restoring boot records
* Fdisk, sfdisk - partition table editor
* Dosfstools - A utility for creating and verifying the integrity of the FAT partitions
* Ntfsprogs - tools for working with NTFS partitions
In total, the Parted Magic contains 70 different tools to check the status of drives, monitor, copy, archive data. Supported file system ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, xfs, reiserfs, reiser4. Download Parted Magic can be done with CD, USB-drive or network.
What's New in This Release: