Simufact Welding v2.5.1
Simufact Welding v2.5.1
Simufact Welding v2.5.1 | 133.3 Mb
Simufact.welding is a customized software solution for analysis and optimization of welding processes. The central task of Simufact.welding is the examination of welding distortions. Moreover, the analysis of heat affected zones helps the expert to draw conclusions on the properties of welding seams.
Simufact.welding supports welding specialists and engineers in the layout and test of welding processes. Simufact.welding is easy to use and therefore, virtual process design and optimization can be applied in close relation to production for the first time ever.
The use of Simufact.welding permits an accurately timed control of several robots, an easy modification of welding sequences, speed, heat input, stop times, or fastening devices. Quick evaluation of process variants by change of welding parameters leads to systematic optimization of fusion zones, heat affected zones, residual stress and distortions. The software provides extensive tools for reporting, among others for the display of distortion, temperature distribution, residual stresses, curve progression of physical factors on fixed measuring points as well as several export interfaces. Most different ways of description such as dynamic cuts through the welding seam, flexible views and detailed x-y-diagrams enable a quick and efficient analysis of the welding process.
The functions of Simufact.welding at a glance:
- pre- and post-processing within one GUI
- no data conversion
- fast presentation of results
- result evaluation simultaneous to computation
- interactive graphical sequence control of robots and clamping tools
- section views of all result values
- “Weldmonitor” (trip to all welding seams in a 2D section)
- measuring point diagrams for comparison with test welds
- progress indication of calculations with access to already calculated results during the analysis
- context support for all input areas
- interface to RoboCad as well as export interface to robots
- Dual Solver Technology: optimized MSC.Marc Solver, IFE WELDSIM Solver
- different heat sources (Goldak model, cylindrical
- comparison of simulation results with real micro sections through “Weldmonitor”- function
- real stress conditions
- welding paths in real speed, direction and inclination
About Simufact Engineering GmbH
Simufact Engineering GmbH is a global operating software and service company for process simulation in the manufacturing industry. For more than 15 years, the Hamburg based company has been developing and supporting simulation solutions for the design and optimization of manufacturing techniques in metal processing and is one of the leading companies in this area. Based on leading standard technologies, Simufact develops and globally markets industry solutions for the forming and welding technology and heat treatment. The company is also specialized in offering individual and innovative solutions for manufacturing processes to its customers, using state-of-the-art CAE tools. Additional services like consulting, training and technical support complete Simufact’s performance. Simufact customers come from all areas of manufacturing technology: forging, cold massive forming, rolling, sheet metal forming, mechanical joining, heat treatment, and welding. In the headquarters in Hamburg, in the German offices Marbur, Baunatal, and Balve, as well as in the company’s U.S. subsidiary Simufact-Americas in Plymouth, Michigan, Simufact employs more than 50 people.
All Link Download: