Hiren's BootCD Pro v2.2
Hiren's BootCD Pro v2.2
Hiren's BootCD Pro v2.2 | 536 MB
Hiren's BootCD Pro - an indispensable tool used by many computer technicians and system administrators. At one bootable CD assembled dozens of the most popular programs and utilities for running DOS. This is a utility for working with hard drive, its recovery and diagnostic tools diagnosis of all the computer nodes, file managers, utilities for the network, as well as many others.
Hiren's BootCD eliminates the need to keep on hand dozens and dozens of disks required in daily work. But, unfortunately, due to the fact that virtually all programs linked to Hiren's BootCD are paid and made by different manufacturers, the disc turns out to be above the law and its distribution and use is a violation of the laws of different countries by copyright and other not allow the freedom to distribute these programs. On the other hand, I have not heard of any more or less equivalent to a legitimate alternative to this CD. After all, if you count how much it costs like a disk, be officially releasing it, the cost probably would not exceed one hundred dollars, if not more. One can only wonder how many more new versions of this unique disc will appear on the network, while all company software developers gathered at the Hiren's BootCD agreement among themselves and be released, finally, the official CD, which can be a worthy alternative to legal Hiren's BootCD. It is not a role to play in the final cost of the disk for the consumer.
Differences Hiren `s BootCD Pro from the original version:
Used keyboard patch
Reshape the structure and menu, with a more convenient and Russian descriptions of programs.
From a DOS-shell removed the program, no interest, obsolete or duplicate other.
From under the WIN-shell removed outdated and of little programs, including antivirus MCafee (replaced by Dr.Web CureIt and AVZ).
Some programs are replaced by newer versions and Russified.
Also added a lot of other programs is useful, or substitute equivalent to more functional.
Uninstall Acronis, it makes no sense to take the place of the old (eight) versions of these programs, because old version of Acronis True Image banal may not understand the images created by new versions Akronisa ...
It is now easier to update files Dr.Web CureIt, Ad-Aware and AVZ.
Is a unified version, since this version will additionally file "boot_F.zip" in the folder "HBCD", having registered for a place that "boot.zip" in the file "menu.lst" you can use an assembly with flash.
Changes in version 2.2:
- The Win-shell in Service added items Stories and Information
- The Win-shell, you can run the program with parameters (read file hirens_winprog.txt)
- CDlinux updated to 0.9.8b4-i686 (kernel 3.4.6 and other updates) + all my ideas from previous version carried
Updated for DOS-shell:
- Partition Wizard 7.6 (in the Start menu loader)
- Memtest86 + v.5.00 Beta 1 (in the Start menu loader)
- HDD Regenerator
- HDD Regenerator and Victoria moved out FreeDOS section HDD-> Diagnosis
Updated by Win-shell:
- AVZ script to detect the most common vulnerabilities.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 220.127.116.110
- CCleaner 3.22.1800 (eng)
- Defraggler 2.10.424 (rus)
- Recuva 1.43.623 (rus)
- Wise Registry Cleaner Free 7.51 (rus)
- Wise Disk Cleaner Free 7.63 (rus)
- Revo Uninstaller 1.94 (rus)
- ProduKey 1.54 (rus)
- Wireless Key View 1.55 (rus)
- CurrPorts 2.02 (rus)
- Process Explorer 15.22
- Autoruns 11.34
- Process Monitor 3.03
- CPU-Z 1.61.3
- GPU-Z 0.6.4
- PC Wizard 2012.2.11 (rus)
- Shell Extensions Manager 1.75 (rus)
- TCP Optimizer 3.0.8
- CDBurnerXP 18.104.22.16842 (Rus)
- Registry Trash Keys Finder 22.214.171.124 (rus)
- Ext2explore 126.96.36.199
- STDU Viewer 1.6.186 (Rus)
- InSSIDer 188.8.131.523
- Updated base CureIt, AVZ, KVRTool, Malwarebytes
Posted by Win-shell:
- Wise Data Recovery Free 3.16 (rus)
- RMPrepUSB 2.1.648 (Rus)
- Disk2vhd 1.63
- UnCHK (rus)
Deleted by Win-shell:
- Partition Wizard 7.5
Before burning, read the file "menu.lst" in the root directory (the image). He is the file menu for the DOS-boot grub4dos. This file shows an example of adding Akronisa, WinPE, Recovery Console and Linux (examples are commented out). Add that to prescribe the names of files and folders should be case sensitive.
All Link Download: